DALENO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
MINIMUM OPENING DETAILS
- All clients must provided a completed New Account Form and provide a resale license before an order is accepted.
PAYMENT AND TERMS
- All opening orders are Charge Upon Shipping; payment is expected when goods are ready to ship.
- Before an inquiry is accepted as an order, clients will be contacted for payment.
- Clients can apply for terms by filling out an application; request one from your rep after your first order has been processed and shipped.
- All credit terms must be approved
SALES ORDER DOCUMENTS
- Daleno Art will issue a sales order acknowledgement to confirm the order
- When goods are shipped, Daleno Art will provide via email a packing list and tracking information
- Payment is processed, the invoice and receipt is emailed within 48 hours of the shipment release
- All documents are sent via our automated ordering system, please be sure to check your spam or junk email
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- No changes or cancellations will be accepted once an order goes into production. No additions can be made to an existing order, but a second order can be placed and shipped together.
- Clients will receive an official order acknowledgement to confirm production has begun. Your web inquiry does not confirm an order.
- No returns or exchanges accepted product is print on demand.
LOCATIONS: Daleno Warehouses
- Daleno D – ships from California: hand embellished and acrylic product
- Daleno X – ships from Arizona – gel coat, gloss coat, coarse coat, shadowboxes, framed under glass, wood installations and specialty product.
- Orders are split and shipped per Warehouse location.
SHIPPING: United States and Canada
- Freight costs are added to the final invoice before shipping.
- Estimated Freight Quotes can be requested when an order is placed.
- Clients have the option to arrange pick up from our warehouse, contact Customer Service (email@example.com) once your order has been placed.
- Basic Stock product: 4-week lead-time
- Custom product: 5-week lead-time – with Daleno approval
- Market product: 4-6 week lead-time
- GENERAL CUSTOMS: Custom pieces cannot be ordered through the website. All requests must be submitted to Daleno for review. Once submitted, we will send an image for approval along with a quote, all customs have an upcharge and 5 week delivery. Custom square images can also be ordered in any size between 6×6 inches and 54×54 inches, with pre-approval. Verticals and Horizontals sizes are based on ratios. An image maybe be cropped or compressed to achieve a size or look. Daleno X gloss is only available in 48 inches or smaller, no exceptions. The ordering process will be advised once the custom is approved by both Daleno and the client.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: There is no embellishment to photography images. If requested, this is done with caution, we do not accept returns.
- COLOR VARIATIONS: Overall color for Daleno Images cannot be changed. Slight color changes can be done on domestic embellished product only if it can be done with paint. Example: a flower in the tree is red, it can be painted over with another color to change the look. Specific color requests using Pantone are accepted and an upcharge may be applied.
LOCAL DALENO REP
- Contact Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain your local rep’s information to see product samples, frame options, receive printed catalogs and promotional materials.
- We have local reps across the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Any shipping damages must be reported to Daleno Art within 48 hours of receipt of the shipment with the following:
1. Clear images of the damaged product
2. Clear images of the carton it arrived in
3. Bill of Lading from the delivery
- Daleno Art will review the claim and advise further details
- Any quality issues must be reported to Daleno Art within 48 hours of receipt of the shipment with the following:
1. Clear images of the quality issue, front and back, up close and overall image of piece
- Daleno Art will review the claim with our production team and advise further details